Chasteberry (Vitex) and Acupuncture

Well, new this month, my Naturopathic Doctor has put me on (1) chasteberry (Vitex) tablet  daily and I also had acupuncture a day before I was to ovulate and then again on CD22 with the hopes of helping me to get pregnant. This month is out as my temp did a major 'dip' this am so I know I am out for this month :( I was really hopeful as my temps were up and I didn't feel any PMS but my temp is a pretty sure sign that AF is on its way tomorrow.
This has been a tough ride as I have gotten pregnant twice since last March but m/c early with both babies. We have gotten pregnant on our own both times and both he and I have had numerous tests done and come up with 'nothing'. Everything appears normal which is good but it doesn't give us any answers so my doctor as well as my NP have just told us to 'keep trying'.
I just had to rant and get this off my chest as I am discouraged yet determined to keep trying as we are in our late thirties but have been told that it isn't a factor yet so not to let that get us down.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 8:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• im sorry about your loss
    well i do know one thing, that timing is everything
    if you had sex for 30days straight, it should happen i would think!
    because there is one special day during the month we are in our prime, it's just a matter of figuring out which day that is..
    also you can look up some positions that supposedly helps (sounds like a myth to me but you could try)
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I always ovulate in either CD14 or 15 so we have been timing intercourse very well for the past 5 months :( We'll just keep trying.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2011