Spin off of shower question... adult content

Do you think people assume married people shower together?

My husband and I were showering while the kids were napping, but my daughter came into the bathroom. Nothing was happening, we were just in together. I said "Oh that will give her something to talk about with grandpa" (who calls her every day), and he said "We are married with 4 kids, I think he knows we shower together."

I guess I've never assumed people did that...not that I would be shocked to learn about a couple doing it, I just don't think everyone does.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• We dont. But mostly because he showers at 5am LOL. I am asleep and I take mine at night. By the time I take mine the last thing I want is anyone in the shower with me.

Answer by gemgem at 8:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• we arent married , but we showered together all the time until just recently ... when my baby bump got too big to manueve together inthere . why not shower together and conserve water..
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• DH and I very rarely shower together...and when we do its not for cleaning purposes...LOL. But we cant do it very often cause we too have kids running around all day.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• we used to all the time.. not so much anymore because hes up at the crack of dawn haha but no i dont think tons of people do it.. not to just shower anyways..
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 9:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I don't assume that married people shower together. I've actually never speculated until just now. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Hubs and I don't shower together, we have a small bathtub and no real shower (just a hand-held shower attachment). He is up and in the bath at 4am which is way to early for me to be up and moving. I can honestly say I really have not thought much about other couples and if they shower together..... but if it works for you... Go for it!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• No, in fact it seemed a little strange when hubby and I started showering together. We do it more often now because he put in a nice big tub so there is plenty of room.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:22 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Well that is cute. Hang in there parents need special time too. And you will have that cute memory of your daoghter walking in while ya'll.was showering
    cmholt

Answer by cmholt at 9:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I dont shower to often with my hubby, he likes his water way to cold for me, I burn him and he freezes me, but I didnt think about it until now, there are alot of people who do it, lol
    kellylong78

Answer by kellylong78 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I never thought so many did.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 11:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2011