What colors did you use in your wedding&what was your first dance,song?

I'm getting married soon so just looking for some idea's . We're thinking of Amazed by Lonestar for our First dance. How about yous?

AriaxKatriina

Asked by AriaxKatriina at 1:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• we had a light purple light yellow then the dresses were a light blue it was soo pretty :)
    our song was mybest friend by tim mcgraw <3
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Dark red, cream & sage were out colors. The song we danced to was This is your song bc it had special meaning to us.

Answer by gemgem at 1:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Our colors were mint green and pastel pink. I know it sounds awful but it looked so pretty. Our song was Head Over Feet by Alanis Morrisette.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• White, silver and burgundy. Burgundy bridesmaid dresses. Silver for the groomsman's bow ties and vest. Then all three were incorporated into the reception. Our first dance was She's more by Andy Griggs.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 2:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I havnt had my wedding yet but i want lilac and sage green as colors and DF wants hot pink and black... and for the song we were thinkin about Suffocate by J Holiday
    Anonymous

• wine red and white. our song was 'to make you feel my love' by garth brooks.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Didn't get to dance - had a cheapy-cheap reception with cake and punch, and got out of there! Wish I could do that part over.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 2:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• We had royal blue, light blue and white for our colors. Our first dance was to Lost by Faith Hill (awesome, beautiful song). It all turned out beautiful, even on a low budget.
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• our color was a silver pink and a celadon green and our first dance song was smother me by the used. check our our wedding pics.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Our colors were white, silver and lavender......very pretty. "She's Got a Way" was our and still is our song ;) It's the song he sang to me the night he proposed.
    SLGross215

Answer by SLGross215 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2008