Do you always use sunscreen?

Not just when you go out in the summer but also year round?

Asked by gemgem at 9:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Health

• Year round no...I live in Oregon and we don't get alot in the way of sunshine here. I try to soak it up when I can unless there is a real burn potential.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 9:11 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I and my girls are naturally very very fair, so yes we do use it all year. It is in lots of makeup now.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 9:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Well, sort of. My moisturizer has a built in sun screen so I get it from that. Otherwise, I don't use regular sun block unless it's summer.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yuk, no (not numerous reasons). I hate the stuff (spit, spit). Do use it if it's baking hot and we're out in the midday sun but otherwise we just try and cover up or stay in the shade. x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 9:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• We do everyday it helps with aging as well.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 9:26 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• We use it year round when we will be in a good bit of sun exposure. Hiking, playing outside and such but as a general daily routine, no.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• no
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• no, never
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Nope. I only use it when i know its a MUST.
    I cant use lotions, perfumes & stuff.. The smell of it all gives me migraines.

I used sunscreen last week at the beach. Thankfully no migraine with the wind & smell of the water & all it hid the sunscreen smell i guess.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I don't ever use it. Besides being filled with chemicals that I refuse to put in my body or the bodies of my children, the sun has vitamin D which is essential to life. It is a big scare tactic for sunscreen companies. If it were true what they say, everyone that worked outside would have skin cancer. I have been a sun worshipper all of my life. I am in my mid-forties and most people think that I am in my early 30s. The important thing is getting yourself a base tan first. Go out a little at a time and then work your way to a longer time in the sun.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2011