Anyone live in NW IN?

Hi SAHM of 4, going through a crazy divorce. I'm 40, not a drinker (occassionally) or smoker. Not into the bar scene. Oh gosh this sounds like a personal ad! LOL! Just looking for friends in my area.

My Kiddos are 15 (boy and lives with his Dad), 13 (girl), 11 1/2 (girl), 9 mths (boy). Live with my BF in Griffith.

Enjoy reading my Bible, working out ( I have a pesky 40 lbs to lose), crafts, blogging, surfing the web, gardening and learning new things!

blessmeplease

Asked by blessmeplease at 9:25 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• hi, i live in hammond. I'm a divorcee, 39 and have two kids girl (20) and boy(18). its good to see or hear from people in my neck of the woods. i'm not into religion, but do believe in god. i need to lose a good 15 lbs myself. so if you ever want to chat
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2011