Are you in a relationship with older man? If so how are intimate relations?

I'm with an older man. He is 13 years older then I. I am still in my "Prime" and he has slowed down. Anyone else experience this?

blessmeplease

Asked by blessmeplease at 9:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I have been. The older men are afraid of getting old so they get young women to make them feel better. If she is young enough he thinks he can train her. She just wants his money. It seldom lasts long. Ride the wave while it lasts. Older men can't stay hard so you will be sexually frustrated soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My DH is 12 years older than me. We have a good sex life, but he is definitely less interested in sex than i am. But, he says he's always been that way. He said he's never been a horny toad like some of his guy friends. Sure, he loves ex...but it certainly does not rule his world like it does some men. There are many nights that he would rather read a book than have sex.

He is a man that is certainly not controlled by his penis. I'm sure as we both get older, there will be more issues surrounding sex. But, i guess a little Viagra could help that...lol!

How old are you & how old is he?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yep! My hubs is 9 years older than I am, and yes, he has slowed down in that department. I think most of it has to do with the fact that we have different work schedules (he works days, I work nights-- so finding a time that works for both of us... not always easy).... and he is on various medications for health issues-- which could also play a part in it as well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• anon, your answer is incredibly ignorant.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I am 21 and my soon to be husband is 31. everything is the same as it has always been
    KimmieKat0709

Answer by KimmieKat0709 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• my husband is 8 years older than me, we have a good sex life, it just doesn't rule his every waking moment. It is nice, we get along great and have for the past 15 years (almost 14 of them married)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My DH is 15 years older than I am and his "drive" is actually stronger than mine. He's ready all day every day...LOL. He has NO problems whatsoever with getting it up or keeping it up....or going for a long time, etc.
    And for the first poster that says older men cant stay hard...and he's just wanting to feel young...and all us younger women are gold diggers...i didnt realize they still made dumbass pills!!! But, obviouslly you took one this morning before replying.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Oh, and I'm only a Level 8...3 more levels and I'll come back to vote your answer down.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• He has no problem keeping it up. Just his drive isn't there. He says about 10 years ago he would be all over me 24/7.

Oh! I'm 40 and he is 53. I don't want him on any pills. I've had too many friends have issues with them and one man I know died a few years back due to some herbal pills to help him in this area.
    Thanks ladies!
    blessmeplease

Comment by blessmeplease (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I am 46 hubby is 52 I have a much stronger drive than him. We have a great life and sex does not rule us. When we do have it it is awesome so no worries here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2011