4yo & a 3rd grader.. how to entertain?

Today I am watching my DD (4.5) and 2 brothers: one is almost 5 & the other will be entering 3rd grade this year (sorry not sure of age lol).

I pretty much think the younger 2 will be just fine... But I have no clue what to do with an older kid around?!!!
Any ideas/tips for me!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• If you have a game system that works, internet of course monitoring has alot of free kid friendly games. You can also rent movies. You can go to the park. You can go to the movies. You can let them play in the water even a sprinkler or hose works.

Answer by gemgem at 9:42 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• They usually like video games at that age if you have a game system.
    dixiegurl223626

Answer by dixiegurl223626 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Go outside and play. Do you have any board games? My 5 year old and 2nd grader play outside, cards, and board games together. They also get on the computer togther at pbskids.org or clubpenguin.com.
    MOMof3_28

Answer by MOMof3_28 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Cant leave :-/ .... Wont have a carseat for the younger boy & dont have a car period (my sis borrowed mine for a few days & DH has other car at work)...

Its just so odd having an older child around, lol. I havent been around alot of kids if ya cant tell!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Playing outside is always fun.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 1:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2011