Have you seen Cars 2? What did you think?

banana-bear

Asked by banana-bear at 9:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• We went, I thought it was ok, a little over my son's head who is 3, my niece who is 11 thought it was OK..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I haven't seen it yet but thinking about taking the kids tomorrow. I've heard it's really good.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Went to see it Sat. I didn't like it, then again I wasn't thrilled with Cars 1 either...............DH liked it, 3 y/o DD liked it ok, but had a hard time understanding it, and can't summarize it like most movies that she watches.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 9:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Haven't seen it but we didn't like the first one ,I asked my girls and none of them want to see it so we will just wait til it comes out dvd then we might get it.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I haven't heard a lot of good things about it... but really, what do grown up movie critics know, when it comes to movies aimed at young boys? Right?
    I really want to take my 3 year old son to see it - we saw Kung Fu Panda 2 a couple weeks ago, and he LOVED it... so Cars seems like he'll enjoy that too.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2011