I dont know. =(

i've been with BF for 3 years now.... but i think i'm still in love with my ex (childs dad who isnt involved with child). my BF is an amazing guy; takes care of us, etc. So why do i feel more love towards ex than him? why is it that i remember feeling protected in the arms of my ex, and not in my BF's arms?

an old fling tried to friend request me on FB. i denied (no reason for him to enter my life)... but it got me thinking, i'd LOVE to have a one night stand with him- he was amazing in bed...

am i just not ready to commit to a relationship? whats going on with me? 5 months ago- i was all about my BF; nothing could tear us apart... but now? i have no idea what is going on!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• If you have to ask if your ready to commit , your not, I havent thought of any man sexually or any way out of friendlyness toward any man but the man I lay beside every night, I know that its right to be with him and I have a child from another relationship and there is no comparission, the love I have now is way more than the past, if you have any feeling about someone else ,no matter how minor, your not giving your all to the person who is with you, and that isnt truly fair, put it this way, if your bf felt this way about an ex, how would you feel, your only hurting you , by being with someone where your heart isnt content, be true to yourself and the person who loves you, you both deserve it
    kellylong78

Answer by kellylong78 at 9:54 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I could never have enough respect for a man who has nothing to do with his child to want to be with him again. And you are definately not committed to your BF. Its one think to watch tv and think an actor is good looking. Its completely different to picture yourself in bed with an old flame...or any other man for that matter. My husband is the ONLY man I think of withany desire. Even when I'm so mad at him I could slap him....he's still the only man that could ever make my world spin. You need to think about how you would feel if your BF felt that way about some other woman. Especially an old flame!
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Sometimes we get what we want and we do not know what to do with it maybe now is the time to sit down and figure out what you really want and before you do that what is best for you. (((HUGS)))
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I think it's time to douse yourself in a cold shower of reality...
    there are reasons why your ex's are your ex's.. those reason's don't go away.. sometimes when your new relationships start to fizzle you could start comparing them to the good things that happened in previous relationships.. but you got to remind yourself, there were also bad points in your past relationships, or you'd still be together..
    the only solution I can offer is to try to fix the relationship you have, keep the past in the past, and if you can fix this relationship, it's time to move on from that one as well.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree with xxhazeldovexx!
    blessmeplease

Answer by blessmeplease at 11:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• maybe you have low self esteem
    and deep down you have been hurt in past )maybe as a child) and you are 'conditioned' to feel like you do not deserve to be treated nicely.

you long for a man who left you and his child? i do not care if he was the best sexual partner in the entire world- a man ditches his child and the childs mother! complete turn off

something must be "broken" in your mind/heart/soul if you desire a man who treated you like shit, and right in front of you is a good and descent man who shows you love and support

fix yourself
    or
    go ran after a jerk like your childs father - but be sure to place your good man back on the market for us women who would appreciate all that he is and love him dearly for the descent, moral, loving man that offers so much

can i have your good man?
    i mean if you want to throw him away for a jerk - i will be more than happy to supply him with love and comfort
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2011