• In the Spotlight:

Motion Sickness wristbands???

Have any of you tried these for nausea and how about the ginger candies etc?????

momehopeful69

Asked by momehopeful69 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes! I forgot that I used these until I saw your post. I had really bad nausea all throughout my pregnancy. My husband bought me some at Walgreen's. I think they were between $5-$10 and well worth it. They really did help. The ginger candy and preggie pops did nothing for me. The sweetness of them almost made it worse. But, I did try real ginger ale and ginger tea (per Doctor). That helped sooth my stomach. But, buy real ginger ale, the type you get from a health food store not the really carbonated sugary kind from the grocery store.
    Anonymous

• My MIL bought be some of those wrist bands because I told her I had been getting carsick when I was pregnant. They worked pretty well. I would say they are worth the money.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• ANything is worth a try !
    momehopeful69

Answer by momehopeful69 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2008