Summer or Winter? & Why?

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in

• Summer because the kids are out of school so we don't have to be on such a rigid schedule for homework and bedtimes, etc. They can stay out late in the backyard and play, we go to amusement parks, swimming etc. In the winter we don't like cold weather so activities are more limited.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 8:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Winter without a doubt. I HATE hot weather. Anything over 70 is miserable to me!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 9:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Winter. First off, I HATE sweating. Secondly, I can always put more layers on...there's only so much I can take off, and chances are, I'll still be hot. :-\
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I like both...but I prefer winter because I love snow (it is so pretty in the moonlight) and because like dragon said....you can always put more on, but you can only take so much off. This is the second summer in a row that I have been pregnant! I am in for another miserable summer in Cali! Last summer I spent most of time with the AC blasting and I was still walking around my house in bra and underwear (still hot!).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:11 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Winter I seem to have more energy in the winter.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 11:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I thought I'd be the only one to say winter. I love snuggling in blankets and my sons hockey season. I hate bugs and being too uncomfortable to be outside in the summer. I prefer spring and fall :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• neither spring and fall here...
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 10:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Summer. I am from the desert in southern calif so I am used to the heat. I cant do snow or cold weather. I literally stay indoors unless its a big snow the kids have to play in. It feels like Im being stabbed with a million slaps or something in the cold. In the summer we have a pool, you can crank the a/c, you can garden, you can go more places, etc.

Answer by gemgem at 10:22 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• summer, i love enjoying the outdoors, there is sooo much more to do in the summer time than the winter for outdoors activities...especially for kids 3 and under..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• summer~~~ can go outside and can wear shorts and flip flops, don't have to worry about all gear that is needed for winter.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2011