TTC....Need advice and some imput.... adult content

Ok my hubs and I are trying for number 3; last baby so im done after this...
My period started June 12th my cycles are usually 27-29 days...
We did the deed the 25th & 26th.... and the day of the 25th i had the egg white discharge....
Just wondering if i may have a chance this time and we are trying for a boy so hoping we hit the mark for hopefully having a little boy... We have 2 girls so a boy would be amazing but a girl is welcomed too haha....

Wondering how i should i feeling did anyone have signs this early of fertilization or anything... This is my third, so i wonder if I feel it or im im just getting my hopes up...

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• in my humble opinion i think you should wait for another few weeks to be sure cause there's nothin worse thengetting ur hopes up then having then shattered. but i do hope all goes well. good luck, and even if you dont succeed keep trying you'll get there
    farmgirl888

Answer by farmgirl888 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Most likely you wont have signs this early but have you tried opks? They help to tell you when is your best chance. Good luck :) I got my bfp at 10 dpo. So hopefully the two week wait will go fast for you :-D
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Its just frustrating because the first two came so easy and we got them on the first try both times... But will post back when i find out to see if im lucky for my third and final time.. :-)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2011