Funny things moms say (things taken out of context could mean something else) adult content

this morning, i found myself saying

"don't get chocolate on your monkey"

made me laugh (maybe needed more coffee-still early, but sounded like some slang that could be on some sex question asked on cafemom)

maybe i just need more coffee-lol
---------
have any things you have said that taken out of context, would mean something else, or make someone think WTH is she talking about

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 10:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I do this on such a regular basis that it is hard to keep track....I am always messing my words up and making things sound bad.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• yesterday, after dressing for church, ds brushed his teeth and of course, spilled toothpaste on his shirt. (black tee)
    my dh found it hysterical that i told ds to ''get your thing (hand towel)wet, and rub it (toothpaste)off good. don't pull too hard (the shirt), or it'll be ruined(meaning, all stretched out and visibly obvious, rather than neat and tidy)."

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I felt so stupid! The dog was on my bed. I didn't want him there. I was in a hurry a d my kids kept saying he wouldnt get down. So in a hurry from the other room I yelled," just jerk him off!!"
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Oh...i remember...hahaha

She had a bag of marbles in her pocket & i was yelling "your balls are hanging out of your pocket" I wish i had said marbles instead of balls...lol...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My daughter thought it was hilarious to call a hot dog a "wiener", but she almost made pop come out of my nose when we were at a BBQ and I asked her where she got her hot dog and she said "Its a wiener! And it was daddy's. I grabbed daddy's wiener and RAN!" LOL. I thought we would be waiting up for the CPS calls or something.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Oh we just had this convo over the weekend (my mom friends and me, them making fun of me FYI)

"Why did you pee on my fireplace?"
    "The cat does not like to swim. No I dont know why"
    "Did you pee your pants? No? Then whose wet foot prints are those?"
    "Dont ride the dog"
    "I know your nephews weiner is small" (hes 4 and was doing naked time randomly)
    "Why did you stand on the stairs and pee in the pool"

Answer by gemgem at 10:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Gosh, i yelled something to my DD at the park the other day & it sounded so bad if it were to be taken out of context. I so hope no one heard me...it will take me a moment to remember what exactly i said....DH & i laughed a lot about it later though...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:32 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• lol, it would have made me laugh too....i
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• musicmom...we are but one mind. LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:57 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I can't think of anything specific... but I know I say things to other parents who go through my till at work (I work at Toys R Us), about their kids and stuff like that. And then once they walk away I realize what I said could've come off as rude, because I look too young to have any kids (even though I'm 22) and people wouldn't assume that I do and I know what I'm talking about.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2011