Is he ignoring the signs or does he just not care about us???

Me and my son's father have been split up for about a month and a half now! It sucks, because I love him with all of my heart! He's been talking to someone else for a lil over a month now. Ever since he has been talking to this other woman:

he has been running into my family members while out with her
calling me babe and baby
he even slipped up and referred to me as his girlfriend, twice. He has not called me by the other woman's name.

He says "My Bad" and that it is just habit. HABIT...really???? I don't think that it is just habit, I think that it is a sign that he should be with me and is just ignoring it completely! What do you think??

hottmomma042607

Asked by hottmomma042607 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• You need to focus your attention on parenting and arranging child support for the baby. Stop the high school foolishness. Your child's father is neither your husband nor your boyfriend.
    Suzy_Sunshine

Answer by Suzy_Sunshine at 10:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I think if he was that quick to run off with someone else, he wasn't as vested in your relationship as you are. I'm sorry to tell you that. If you get back together is he going to just run to the next woman when the chips are down? What about him bringing something back to you that this woman may have? Frankly I think you deserve better. You have a baby and it's not time for him to play, but to grow up and be a responsible father as you are being a responsible mother.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• so is he with this other girl then? My ex husband, when we split was still calling me honey and baby but having sex with another chick. Not worth it to me personally.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• maybe he does not see them as signs.

I agree, that if he is off with someone else so fast, he obviously was not hurt about the breakup which means it did not mean much to him.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• It took him NO TIME at all to move on. That should be YOUR sign that he isn't worth it. Yes, you have a child together, but the longer your attention is on him, the longer it will be before you find someone who will be a good family man for you.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• He is in the I want my cake and eat it phase you move on with your life. Its hard but he is either going to make up his mind but you keep living and move on there is so much more to life to waste on someone who cannot make their mind up.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I think you're probably reading a little more into this than you should.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• If he wanted to be with you he would be with you. You are obviously open to 'working it out' and yet he is seeing another woman. He is not working it out with you. You have offered and he has declined. Actions speak louder than words.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 11:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree with attap5
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 10:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• As far as I know they are not together...like a couple, but they do spend time together. The family members that have saw them together say they think that it is more than just friends hanging out. But IDK cuz I havent seen them together.
    hottmomma042607

Comment by hottmomma042607 (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2011