Chicken Crock Pot Recipe?

I have some chicken breasts thawed for dinner and want to throw them in the crock pot. The thing is, I'm bored with plain old chicken. Does anyone have a chicken recipe that's really different?

Y.B.normal

Asked by Y.B.normal at 10:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Cheesy chicken

6 boneless chicken breast halves, without skin
    salt and pepper, to taste
    garlic powder, to taste
    2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
    1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
    Preparation:

Rinse chicken and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix undiluted soup and pour over chicken in a Crock Pot. Cook on low 6 to 8 hours. Serve over rice or noodles.

My kids like this alot.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Cheesy Chicken!
    I'll grab my crock pot book and type it out for you!
    Alright, so the recipe makes quite a lot, if I remember (I haven't made it for awhile)... so you could cut it in half, probably.
    6 chicken breasts
    Salt & pepper
    Garlic powder
    2 cans cream of chicken soup
    1 can cheddar cheese soup
    Fresh parsley (never used that)
    -Place half the chicken breasts in crock pot. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic. Repeat with remaining half & seasonings.
    -Combine soups in medium bowl; pour over chicken. Cover; cook on low 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender. Garnish with parsley.

This is SO GOOD. The cheesy sauce would be great over noodles, rice, mashed potatoes... ooh or broccoli! And the ingredients are so cheap, if you don't already have them.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Ok - since TWO of you posted the same recipe, I think I'm going to have to do this one! lol Thank you!
    Y.B.normal

Comment by Y.B.normal (original poster) at 10:50 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• In the crock pot I either do it with a bottle of Italian dressing or a jar of salsa depending on what I am making to go with it later.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:50 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Ha we posted the same one at the same time... that's awesome. Yep, now you have to try it.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• White chicken chili............shredded or cubed chicken, box chicken broth, 4 cans of white beans (puree 2 of them, leave 2 whole), half a small green pepper, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, ...............great when served in a bread bowl.
    Taco soup for day 2.................take left over chili, add a can of corn, can of black beans, 1 packet of taco seaoning, and jalepenos or a can of rotel to add some heat.................serve with cheese, sour cream, salsa, and tortilla chips to top.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 10:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• ill give you one i got right here on CM from one of our lovely mama's! don't think i'm allowed to name names though, but if she sees it she'll know it's hers.

anyway, you'll need the chicken breasts, a can of cream of chicken, 1 jar salsa, 1 jar green chiles, 1 cup of shredded cheddar or fiesta cheese, toss it all in the crockpot. cook low 6-8 hours. shred and serve on tortilla shells.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:57 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Chicken and stuffing

4 chicken breasts (frozen..it keeps it tender/juicy going in frozen)
    Chicken stuffing mix
    3/4 cup water
    3/4 cup sour cream
    1 can cream of chicken soup

Place chicken at bottom of crock pot. Pour stuffing mix over chicken breasts. Pour water of stuffing. Mix soup and sour cream in a bowl and pour over the top. Cook for about 4 hours on high.

I serve mine with corn and it's awesome! Lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:42 AM on Jun. 27, 2011