Im trying to loose allmy baby weight but it doesnt seem to be going anywhere, does anyone have any good advise???

farmgirl888

Asked by farmgirl888 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm doing Sparkpeople.com and this group http://www.cafemom.com/group/114329

I find having the support of others is HUGE!! I have 50 to loose... lost 10 in 3 weeks. Exercise and calorie/fat intake control has worked for me... there has to be a balance, you have to burn moer calories then you take in... all that jazz. Good luck...it's hard, but worth it ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• The Healthy Weight Loss group is great.
    The first thing I would suggest is doing a food journal. Find out your BMR so you have a guideline of how many calories your body needs to function, maintain and lose weight. Exercise! Strength training and cardio work hand in hand together in weight loss. As you build muscle you will burn more fat in cardio .
    Let me know if you need help. I am a fitness coach and hit my goal weight almost a year ago. I started at 5'1", 167 lbs and a size 12. I lost 57 lbs in 9 months to hit 110 lbs and a size 0.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 11:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i struggled for years to get my weight down.. im 4'11 and was 130which is overweight.. i finally found a diet drink that worked and didnt cost much.. its kinda like slimfast but works way better..ive lost 20 pounds in under 2 months..and i didnt do anything else but drink a shake in the morning and before bed.. also i love myfitnesspal.com or the app itself through itunes.. but it shows you were you need to improve on your diet or eating habits to get the weight off..its amazing
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• will the excersise affect my ability to breast feed my daughter?? or will i be ok if i dont over do it???
    farmgirl888

Comment by farmgirl888 (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I used Arbonne 7 day body cleanse detox to jump start my weight loss, then I would replace 2 meals a day with protein shakes, plus I workout at least 30 min a day!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 4:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• You can exercise and breastfeed, just listen to your body.

Eating real food and p90x helped me kick 70 extra lbs of baby weight...

H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 10:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• o ok thank you, i just have to make sure to drink more water lol
    farmgirl888

Comment by farmgirl888 (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Warning.... P90X is NOT for beginners!!
    Exercise will not interfere with breastfeeding!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• thanks for the heads up
    farmgirl888

Comment by farmgirl888 (original poster) at 8:34 AM on Jul. 3, 2011