How often do you weigh yourself?

And are you happy with your current weight? I get up every morning, go to the bathroom, strip down and weigh in... Just the usual MO~

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i weigh myself everyday.. im losing weight so i like to see the days where maybe i might accidentally gain a pound so i know not to act that way again
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Once a month now that I am getting ready to run a triathlon my weight matters just fifty more pounds to go YAY!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i do not weight myself everyday, when working out it's said for your weight to be 2 lbs heavier or lighter when adjusting. I feel weighing myself once a month is better, I don't get discouraged and stay focus on the goal of working out and the pounds will shed. But, it takes time.
    And no I'm not happy with my current weight, I'm trying to get rid of my baby weight that I've kept for almost 2 years, it's time to get rid of it.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I was unhappy with it, but then I found out I was pregnant. I don't have a scale so the only time I get weighed is when I go to the doc. which is about once a month. I have to say though, now that I am pregnant, I am 14 weeks and have only gained 1 lb!!! As opposed to with my daughter I had gained at least 10-12 by 14 weeks!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:16 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Well, I am 5'7" and I weigh 125, so I am pretty happy with my weight LOL, especially since I just gave birth 4 weeks ago!
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• at least couple times a day. yes i am happy with my current weight.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I weigh every few days most of the time but at least once a week. I have lost 17.4lbs in 6 weeks so I'm happy with my progress but not quite happy with my weight yet. 30 pounds more and I think I'll be happy.
    morethanme_you

Answer by morethanme_you at 11:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• only at the doctor's office. It depresses me
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:23 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• At least once a day. I just gave birth 3 weeks ago and no, I am not happy with my current weight.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Not as often as I used to, thank God..it was a bad daily habit up until a couple months ago. I think I've weighed myself twice, maybe three time in that timeframe. Once We get Out treadmill and I walk and/or run every day for a month straight, I'll weigh again.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 11:26 AM on Jun. 27, 2011