Need advice about moving

We plan on getting married next year and then we want to move from Indiana to Arizona. I really want to move to Arizona to be closer to my soon to be husbands family. I have trouble sleeping because my mind constantly thinks about the ups and downs. My friends are up and i feel think my daughter want know her mothers side of the family. I need advice please.

AmiliasMom

Asked by AmiliasMom at 11:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Travel

• You should sit down with your soon to be hubby and have a long talk about all the pros and cons and then decide as a couple what would be right for you to do.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• thanks!! that is a good idea he really wants to be closer to his family and i want him to be happy. My mother said she would follow me so i am ok with moving. thanks again
    AmiliasMom

Comment by AmiliasMom (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree with making a list of the pros and cons of moving and how it would affect the entire family. Sounds like you really want to move and be closer to his family and that is great but moving is a big thing and it takes both of you to make the decision because if you don't communicate with each other then one of you may end up depressed and disappointed. It is a very big decision and needs both to be happy with it

We just moved and we had talked for a long time before making the final decision and came to an agreement that we both could live with and are happier. It is very stressful and everything but as long as you and your soon to be husband talk and communicate and agree on things then it should be an enjoyable experience. Maybe you can talk to your side of the family and make plans to visit and stay for a few weeks so your daughter has time with both families. Good Luck and God Bless
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2011