Is Angelina Jolie pregnant again?

When I was at the store I saw a headline on US weekly and another magazine but I couldn't believe it. Am I misunderstanding something? Could she really be pregnant again with twins so soon?

Isaidit

Asked by Isaidit at 2:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Entertainment

• I hope not but nothing would surprise me where they are concerned.
    Anonymous

• I saw that too
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 2:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• PROBABLY, she's wearing it out isn't she? lol

tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• if she is I think we got the point that she wants to rub it in Jens face...ok but who has the better body now,,,,,

Anonymous

• I saw the cover of a magazine and it said that she was having a girl. I didn't hear anything about twins tho.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i saw the cover about the twins, and i saw the cover about her having a girl. god only know when it comes to that woman. she is so strange. she goes over to other countries and helps all the kids over there, and say that the world is over populated. and its because she is having 20 kids a yr!!
    ashcoyle

Answer by ashcoyle at 9:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i actually think she needs to pay attention to the children she has.
    Jnet28

Answer by Jnet28 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I saw something like that too, but not about twins. I agree with Jnet28 that she needs to tend to the kids she has already. Of course, I don't like Angelina Jolie, not even one bit.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2008