Is your husband uncaring and cold?

So sad my husband can care less when I dont feel well and it breaks my heart. I worry if what if I was seriously ill. Oh and he still expects sex. Also when he is mad at me he punishes me with no affection or sex.. how sad is this. My third baby daddy urgh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• mine is that way and that is one of the reasons currently going thourgh a divorce. I got tired of being dragged down. I wanted to be happy and maybe the right one will come along later in life and maybe not but at least I will be happy.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• my ex was that way
    hence the ex part

and when i left=prooved to me that i was right=he simply did not care about me
    plenty of caring about himself though = that too was prooven

sorry you have a poartner like this - it sucks, been there, lived THROUGH it

i am less alone with no partner than i was when i was with him
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Mine is very caring and warm hearted, loving man. I'm very fortunate. He cares about me the same as I care about him when he is ill or is not feeling well. He has no qualms about telling me to STOP and rest when I'm not up to par physically. He asks me every day at the begining & end of the day...how is/was your back today? Because I live with chronic lifelong back & hip problems due to a breech delivery of 2nd child that left me with injuries that cannot be fixed. I'm really grateful I have such a good man.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Not even close! He is the most loving, caring and sweet Man there is. I'm so sorry yours isn't. That's no way to live, having a husband who doesn't care about you.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 11:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• No, my DH is the opposite.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2011