Low-carb and bowel adult content

Before going low-carb, I would poop 3-4 times a day. Now I am down to 2 and they are tough to pass. Even with eating more 'greens'.
What can I add to my diet (not medications) that will balance me out better?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Health

• Fruit and Fiber!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Make sure you're getting enough water, and look for more high-fiber foods.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree fiber is good. And be sure your getting your daily fruit.
    If that doesn't work some fiber type stuff to put in your drink etc. Benefiber or something like that.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• It's not a medication - but probiotics. The real ones, good quality, capsules that need to be refrigerated. They keep the healthy bacteria balanced in your intestinal system and keep you regular. They are wonderful.
    Anonymous

• Anon, already take them
    Jademom07

Comment by Jademom07 (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I just started with a new company. The product helps target issues like these! feeling tired, getting fit, healthy, building muscle instead of just burning off your fat AND muscle! The shakes taste amazing! like cake mix actually! Which is a total plus because I have went out before and spent $100 and some odd dollars at GNC for their protein shakes... yeah I had a sip out of one and it was SO nasty, that the rest of the canister sat there on my fridge for a year. I have a video on my profile, in my journals that explains how it works. Because it's a health shake kids can drink it too, they just take one scoop of the mix versus the two scoops that an adult takes. You freak when you see how much you would have to eat in ONE sitting, to get the nutrition that's packed into one shake! Check out my profile and msg me if you have any questions! =) cont.
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 4:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I guarantee you'll be impressed and if by whatever chance you are not, there is a 30 day money back guarantee! :)
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 4:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2011