Business name????

I have been making handmade jewelry for several years now. I am getting brave and going to try it as a business. My problem is a name. My first name is Amanda, what do you think of Amanda's Art. Just trying to think of something catchy. If you don't like it, any other suggestions. Thanks........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would include something about jewelry in the name. Amanda's Art would be too broad unless you are doing more than just jewelry. Also, don't forget to check your state's DBA's (Doing Business As) database. You won't be able to use a business name someone else is already using.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I like it, although it is something that might be in use already. I would try to find something that maybe adds a little distinction. Maybe even Amanda's Artful "Treasures". Not sure on treasures but something along those lines...trying to think of an A word.
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Jewlery By Amanda maybe? Or Amanda's Creations? I tried! LOL I would have to agree with "art" being broad and some people may think you are selling paintings as well. Good luck to you!
    supermama86

Answer by supermama86 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2011