What do YOU want for Christmas?

Forget the economy and pretend this Christmas is actually going to be normal. If all your bills were paid up and paid off, you had plenty of groceries, all your kids were home, your house was clean, etc. etc. What would YOU want for Christmas?

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 2:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I want enough money To get out of the horrible neighborhood I live in.My poor house is falling apart.I wish santa would buy me a farmhouse with enough land to garden and for my kids to have a couple of dogs to run around with.dogs that won't get stolen from them.
    janie1973bon

Answer by janie1973bon at 7:14 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I want wireless surveilance security cameras all around my house, because I have horrible neighbors.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 2:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• just to sleep in past 6am.................LOL
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My neck to stop hurting.

Answer by gemgem at 2:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I want my daughter to be born before Christmas Eve/Day >:(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• To get my nails and hair done.
    Anonymous

• I want kitchen stuff. I've been using the same stuff for 10 years, and now that I actually want to learn how to cook, I want new stuff. I'd like a Kitchenaide stand mixer, an unlimited supply of flour and yeast (love learning to make bread,) new pots and pans, a gas oven and stove, cookie cutters with no end. . . more counter space. Ah, I could go on and on.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• our bills are paid/no debt, the house is clean, and we have plenty of groceries, everyone is healthy...so, there really is nothing i need, or want for xmas. i usually ask for socks, but this year, i don't even need those. when my husband asks be what i want, i really have no idea what to tell him. things are just things, unless you are in real need.
    Anonymous

• Hehehe Pnukey! That would be a dream Christmas for me! :-)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I want a sectional, a double oven in either black or stainless, an icemaking fridge in either stainless or black, my kitchen painted (I am thinking about red), my carpet cleaned professionally and a carpet cleaner for me to keep it that way.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 3:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2008