Potty Training Help

My daughter just turned two and we have tried potty training leading up to her second bday, but no success. Today I have been trying the "go naked" attempt and I have an egg timer set that goes off every 10 minutes. When the timer goes off she runs to the potty and tries. No luck so far. She went pee on the floor, but as she was sitting she shouted pee pee and tried to run, making a trail across the floor. Am I pulling my hair out of the head for no reason? I am trying to stay home to continue this, but am wondering your thoughts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I too am trying to potty train my twins, did you decide to start on your own or was your DD ready? cuz I have heard that if you try to start too soon then you are just setting yourself up for failure and it will be even more stressful Good luck!
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• dd was almost 3 before she was fully trained. be patient. it may be that you have to wait a few months and try again. she might not be ready yet. good luck!
    tiffany0507

Answer by tiffany0507 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• be patinte
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My daughter just turned 3 today and I'm still training her and it's been over a year now. She's taking off her training pants and peeing in her potty, but I'm trying to get her to use the real thing and to not pee in her pants.
    TashaStar81

Answer by TashaStar81 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 28, 2011