How can I squeeze more time into my day?

It seems like I never get enough done! LOL!

blessmeplease

Asked by blessmeplease at 11:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The obvious is get up earlier and go to bed later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Get off this website.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• stay off cafemom lol..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Why do some people have to be so hateful?? I would love to have a couple of extra hours in each day! Being a sahm, there seems to be soooo much to do, and it NEVER all gets done! I unfortunately stay up much later at night than I should and I pay for it the next day when the kids are raring to go bright and early!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 11:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I know what you mean I am always complaining about how there is not enough hours in he day for me...ugh! Too much to do so I just get up earlier and you'd be surprise how much you can do. And on the days I have nothing to do I just sleep in ;) It all balanced out ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Somedays are better than others. Martha Stewart was quoted as gtting up an extra hour early. If you are like me, It takes me an hour to come to after I get up. I think it helps at times to analize our time management. If we keep just doing a few more things or putting a little more effort into all we are doing, eventually it will keep getting better. Somedays it is also crucial to just rest and let it all wait. It is a balance. I like to challenge myself and keep doing one more thing than I had intended. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• hey wasnt being hateful, just kidding around..

i get up before the sun comes up and dont go to bed til sometimes 2am.. no matter how much time there is in a day you never get it all done....

have a sense of humor people...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2011