What do you do with your kids for fun?

Summer's here what do you do that is free or cheap?

blessmeplease

Asked by blessmeplease at 11:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• Well because I have three beautiful little ladies.. we paint our nails A LOT! =)♥

We go to the park, do make-up, swim, go walking, watch movies & we LOVE to make dinner together! =)♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:48 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I just play with her...she is only 8.5 months old, so we sing, play at the pool, play with her stuffed animals, peek-a-boo...ect.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• We swim in the pool or go to the park. There are also free days at the zoo!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Well, my daughter and I like the public pool. It only costs a dollar to get in and we bought a membership. Since my daughter was under three when I bought the membership I only had to pay for mine. I neglected to mention that she would be three in a week. I also have a Six Flags season pass (kids three and under don't pay) I don't always take her, because I want to ride the big roller coasters and all she can ride is the kiddie coaster. We go to the park and we go horseback riding, which we do for free because we have horses. Try doing a google search on things to do in your area and see what you find.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My daughter loves to go for walks and it gives us time to talk :)
    We also go to the park or drive to the lake
    Daisysjewels

Answer by Daisysjewels at 12:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My DD & I paint our nails,watch disney movies, go to the park, she helps me with her 2mth old brother,go swim!
    Chelhaidax

Answer by Chelhaidax at 2:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• We hike, play tennis, ride bikes, go to the park, plant and care for flowers. Now that they are older, we play golf, volleyball.... Last night we watched chick flicks (Princess Diaries) and played Kinect dance Central. The night before we had a firepit and rasted marshmellows... Different day, a variety of fun!!!!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2011