17 week's and bleeding the last 5 weeks HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

I have been bleeding since 12 week's to goes from red to pink to brown and back to red pink and brown i feel as if i'm slowly losing my mind here..I have had 5 ultrasound because of this and everytime we see the baby is healthy so that's a load off my mind but could this last the rest of my pregnancy and has anyone ever delt with this and have healthy fullterm babies?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Go see a DOCTOR!!!!! Or go to the ER!!!!!

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yikes. I'm so sorry :( *hugs* not sure why hun.

Answer by sugamama3 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Have they said anything about placental previa? I think you need to call your doctor and ASAP,, esp if the blood is bright red.

Answer by kimigogo at 11:57 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have gone to the doctors and ER a few times and at 13-14 week's i had 2 bleeds behind the placenta and those are gone now so they have no clue as to why i'm still bleeding

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Whats the doctor say? I blead off and off and sometimes heavy with the first. Shes 22 today and everything was fine. You need to see the doctor and have them explain why its happening. Tell them to explain it like they would to a 5 yr old LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 11:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I bled off and on for 14 weeks with my 7 month old.

Just try to relax and take it easy. Don't do anything you don't have to do and call your doctor if you get worried.

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I bled with my first pregnancy for about a month. It was dark then light with clots. Same for my second except I bled longer. I bled about two months.the doctors said I was miscarrying, my daughter is almost two. With my first pregnancy I went into preteen labor at 20 weeks but it had nothing to do with the bleeding.

Answer by suzzanna at 12:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Definitely go back in!

Answer by CaityMarie at 1:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I had this. They ruled it a possible twin loss but yes I have one healthy full term baby boy,if the ultrasound looks good your baby will be fine.

Answer by lizziebreath at 2:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011