What was your first pregnancy symptom?

While TTC, what was your first sign that you were successful? Sometimes I think I want that BFP so bad that I make up symptoms in my head! ;) When do I know it's more than a figment of my imagination?

Ash09855

Asked by Ash09855 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had several possible symptoms, but I've thought it possible before from those symptoms and it was always a negative HPT. This time, I was just sitting in orientation for a new job and thought I was going to throw up all over the table... got really hot, nauseous, and lightheaded. Even nausea is something that happens to me sometimes... but this was just on another level. So after that, I went to the store and bought a test... sure enough, it was positive! Good luck with conceiving.
    AngelBaby90

Answer by AngelBaby90 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i went outside to pull weeds around my porch and literally fell down and almost fainted..i had to crawl back in the house..i figured i was coming down with a bug or something..3days later I found out I was having a BUG alright :)
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• PAINFUL breasts
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I just had a feeling, I took a test and it was positive. I think when you are you will just know. Good luck :)
    Daisysjewels

Answer by Daisysjewels at 12:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I was a little dizzy all day, and my boobs were extremely sensitive.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• my boobs got ever so slightly bigger.. just filled my bra out a little more the normal.. then i started peeing a little more then what my "normal" is.. and after i found out i was prego around 4 weeks.. the morning sickness kicked in.. --- with my second child it was different.. instead of my boobs getting bigger they got sore.. and then around week 6 the morning sickness kicked in... i had it with both really really bad.. had to be medicated. be thankful your able to enjoy your pregnancy :] congrats
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• my BOOBS. soar big boobs LOL then missed period then sickness

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I thought I was getting my period. Cramps and aches and all that. Then I had a TINY bit of blood. It was implantation bleeding....
    CashsMama

Answer by CashsMama at 2:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• it's almost as if I just knew, I was really hungry, If I didn't eat I would be sick. I peed quite a bit more then usual and I had really sore breasts!!!
    good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I didnt even have any symptoms...my mother-in-law told me that I was pregnant. I thought she was crazy. lol. Turns out I was...6.5 weeks. But after I found out I was pregnant is when all of the sypmtoms started poppin up. Nausea, sore boobs, peeing A LOT, etc...
    hottmomma042607

Answer by hottmomma042607 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011