Need a inespensive idea for hubby birthday gift.

Any ideas ladies?

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• An element of surprise. Have a special picinic ready at home for him, serve it to him in bed and then take care of his desires. :-). He will enjoy it far greater than any gift you could buy him. You could also make up "favor cards" for him to redeem at a later time. They could be funny, sexual, stupid or whatev. Just have fun......
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• depends on what your DH likes. Once...just to make him smile...I cut out construction paper hearts. 101 of them. All different sizes and colors. And on each I wrote one thing I loved about him. Then, I put them up all over the house. When he got home from work he walked into a very colorful lovefest. LOL
    Another time, when things were really tight, I had my children color him some cards (I think it was for fathers day), and I had bought a small inexpensive little nothing gift...but we made a scavenger hunt out of it for him. So each time he found a clue, he also found a card from the kids, and eventually his little gift. He enjoyed running around with the kids finding his "treasures" more than he cared that we really didnt have much for him.
    Good luck!!
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 12:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Give him YOU! That's all he probably wants anyway! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2011