Is it wrong...

For me to be mad at him!?!? He has worked every day since thanksgiving...From 12 till 1030 or later...And today we got CRAZY amounts of snow. And he went to work and made me go home. Am I wrong for being mad at him for going to work!?!? To make matters worse Im 9 months pregnant...so driving in the snow wasn't exactly something I wanted to do. Oh and he didnt have to go to work today. ..it was opitional.

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• he shouldnt of made you drive home in that kind of weather i would be mad to
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Atleast hes working
    Anonymous

• Is this your first child together? Maybe he's feeling the pressure of being a new daddy soon and feels like he needs to work more to provide more.

You shouldn't have had to drive in the snow alone that pregnant, so I can see why you would be mad at that.

There could be other issues going on with him. When you're done being angry, have a calm discussion with him on what's going on.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 2:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• For having you drive home in the snow...yes for working...no
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 2:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Maybe he is working as much as possible right now so he can have maximum time with you and the baby when she comes!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Why couldn't he have driven himself to work, and you stayed home without a car if driving in the snow was an issue?

I see your side, but I also see his. It's nearly Christmas, and he is choosing to work to make more money to help provide.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i would be upset but not angry. he just wants to be a good provider and make extra money for the new baby on the way. count your blessings it could be worse.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I wuld be upset that he mad you drive in that weather but look at the bright side at least you have someone who is willing to work that hard to give his family what they need. Some men just sit at home all day and whine about not having a job when they culd be out there looking.
    CourtneyAnn8690

Answer by CourtneyAnn8690 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• you should try wearing his shoes for a change, being the sole provider in this day is a huge responsbility! you should never have gotten in the car to begin with,you know your 9 months pregnant why do you need the car? in case you go into labor while he's at work? if so are you going to drive yourself to the hospital in the snow? you need to calm down getting pissed is not solving a thing your home,warm & being took care of by a man that loves you don't ride his ass over this
    Anonymous

• I agree with the others. Making you drive home in the snow at 9months yes. For wanting to work the long hours and make the money NO! If this is your frist child you are going to need as many hours of work as possible. The more he works before the baby is born the better off you will be. He stands a better chance of getting some time off work when the new baby is born to help you out at home.
    If you are mad at him, be mad at him for making you drive home...Dont be mad at him for dong what he thinks is going to be best for his family. In the long run you will thank him for it! You have a great man who is willing to work that much for his family and give you and the baby the best.
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2008