Does this sound like pregnancy? adult content

the past couple weeks I have been experiencing most of the typical pregnancy symptoms like sore breasts, mood swings, fatigue, hot flashes, sore gums, a lot of white discharge. i was wondering though if it could be pregnancy or my period is going to come. i just had my first baby 2 months ago so i don't really know when my period is supposed to come so i don't know if i'm late either. i have been having the discharge the past couple weeks and it hasn't changed so it doesn't really seem like it would be due to ovulation. what does it sound like pregnancy or something else?

fergie92

Asked by fergie92 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Take a test hun
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• margarita time

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree take a test it wil help to know I'm going to the doctor today for similar symptoms along with few others. Maybe u should consider the same :)
    Daisysjewels

Answer by Daisysjewels at 12:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• A test would be the one to ask,, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Could be either! Starting your period and early pregnancy can feel VERY similar! Best bet would be taking a test...
    CashsMama

Answer by CashsMama at 1:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• It may be your body getting back into rhythm but i think you may need to go see your local gynocologist to see what it may be. You can get pregnant in the first eight weeks after having a baby very easily so i would definately go get it checked out.
    DeeAnna04

Answer by DeeAnna04 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2011