chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm pretty sure that is impossible. After u die, they soak your body in stuff to preserve it or whatever. That alone would have killed her.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I don't know how they do things in Russia, but they embalm you before you're in a coffin here. Pretty hard to wake up at your own funeral that way. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• yeah they embalm you and take out your organs and weigh them and then place them back in your body. The "y" incision alone would have killed her if she wasn't already dead. This is a hoax story.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Maybe they don't do the embalming thing in Russia..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• they have to embalm... if not the body would rot before the funeral lol..... http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-embalming.htm

chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 4:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• While I think this is completely bogus, I will offer one of my "trivia" facts acquired from growing up in a small town with a coroner for a father...LOL. Here, we have a large Amish community and while it is generally illegal not to embalm, it is against their beliefs and burial without embalming is permitted as long as the body is buried within 24 hours of death. I don't know how many "quick runs" my dad had to make to an Amish house to make sure they could start their burial and funeral process and keep it legal. Maybe they do something similar there? But probably NOT. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i dont think so.. but i know this story has to be fake.. the person writing it even writes for REALS.. lol
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2011