Okay you're going to think this is stupid..

but it feels a bit like a muscle in my bum in spasming, like something's jumping around inside like the cheek. I've actually never had this before, and it doesn't hurt but it's really really really annoying to sit down and it's been going on for about half an hour. Anyone else have this, what is it? How do I make this go away? No bashing please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Health

• have u gotten banged threw the back lately? maybe thats what it is because your husband did it with to much pressure.
    Anonymous

• muscle spasms are sometimes caused by vitamin deficiencies, I don't remember which one off the top of my head, but I would go with a good multi. GL
    Anonymous

• Try eating a few bananas, you are probably lacking potassium. When you lack that vitamin you are prone to muscle spasms.
    newmommy61207

Answer by newmommy61207 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• actually muscle spasms are caused from the muscle being tired. its fine and does no harm what-so-ever. the only thing is that it is irritating.

*i saw this on The Doctors :)**
    Anonymous