Going to have a sister in law

so I'm going to have a sister-in-law soon like with in a month..I really dont know how I feel about it...she seems be nice and okay we only got to talk less trhan a handful and it wasnt long...so I dont know...what would you guys do or feel? and they havent been together yet for a year..

the other thing is too that he has 3 kids from two different woman and he is only 27...and I dont have any sisters all brothers..

Mamato2angels

Asked by Mamato2angels at 12:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I have two AWESOME sil's, one who is kind and nice, but FREAKY as hell. And I had another awesome one pass away last year. My own sister and I aren't very close, and I feel blessed having my SIL's.......embrace her with open arms and enjoy her!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I'd support my brother and trust that he knows what's right for him. Look at this as the opportunity to gain a new friend in addition to family.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 1:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• You don't know her well yet. You may like her a lot, you may not. It doesn't really matter, as long as your brother is happy and she's not the SIL from hell.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have 3 SILS...my hubby's 2 sisters (they are 12 and 10) and my brother's wife (whom I have never met). I love my hubby's sisters, although they are very young. It feels like I have younger sisters.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2011