Nausea close to labor?

any other mommas feel any nausea as they were approaching labor? DD is wednesday and i'm not having any signs this lil' guy is ready to come... yes i know it's on his own time !! i've just had a lot of nausea and soreness the past 2 weeks,, and i've been fine up till now. just wondering if anyone else experienced this.. i have last minute stuff i need to get done and i feel like crap LOL..

Asked by pipsqueak01 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I've heard that means you are getting close. I've never experienced that....

Answer by CashsMama at 1:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• you are running out of room so it makes you fun i know

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I had it for about a week and half before I went into labor with my daughter...I actually lost some weight because I couldn't eat anything!

Answer by AF4life at 1:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I was sick with all three of my kids during labor. So yes, before or even during labor can make you sick

Answer by momindiana at 1:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2011