Need some suggestions please! =)

Ok, so I have been contemplating taking some online college courses, in what i do not know though. I need some course suggestions, I am not particularly good at math so a course that does not require it would probably be best. Also I would love some suggestions for good online colleges.. Thanks so much.

lamom2aj

Asked by lamom2aj at 1:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in

• Check into your local colleges to see if they offer online courses. This is a lot safer than just choosing an online school. What is your major??
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I would look into your local colleges. Most if not all offer online course. As far as classes, it really depends what you want to major in. You'll need certain classes to meet your requirements for graduation. Most will require some kind of math, English comp., and some electives. GL! :)
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Most degrees require some math. I took some online classes through my community college. You can go on campus and speak with an instructor and he/she will be able to help you decide which courses to take. Call the community college (if you can) and tell someone in the registrars office what you are wanting to do and they will be able to help you find an instructor and help you get set up for online courses. I hope some of this helps. Good Luck!!
    s.adams83

Answer by s.adams83 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Go to your local community college and get a career assessment done to see where your interests lie. No one can tell you what classes to take, everyone enjoys different things and want different careers. They will also be able to help you register for their online courses. Online courses tend to be harder and more work than classroom based courses.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• This depends on your chosen career.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:44 AM on Jul. 4, 2011