Bad Dreams....

I'm 37 weeks pergnant with my 2nd pregnancy. I'm starting to feel anxious because I'm ready to have baby here and honestly I'm done being pregnant. I know I still have a few more weeks to go and the longer baby is in there the better. But for about the past week now every time I go to bed I keep having bad dreams about baby. Maybe its just because I'm anxious and worrying how my 4 year old will deal with it after baby is here and worrying about baby being fine. Either way the dreams make it even harder to sleep. Anyone else have bad dreams about a 2nd baby? Any suggestions how to make them better so I can sleep better at night? I'm sure every thing will be ok but I cant stop the dreams.

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• a lot of people have odd dreams during their pregnancies... my first few weeks of being pregnant i was having dreams that my mom was trying to take my LO... that was an interesting conversation !! i wouldn't worry about it to much. you don't want to stress yourself out.
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• actaully last night i had a night terror that jolted me awake bawling, my hubby was worried i was going into preterm how much i was crying and shaking.im 26 wks. it just happens i guess. with my first pregnancy in my later times i would dream of more than one baby, having a litter of puppies, or pigglets or worse some misshapened alien baby lol. it was off the chart weird,and some of them were a bit scarey
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Thats my problem they are scarey and kinda make me not want to sleep. They wake me up. They arent just weird dreams, they are bad dreams, scarey ones.
    SMG1120

Comment by SMG1120 (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I had the same problem, always have, but it was even worse during Pregnancy. I just deal. Sorry you're going through it so badly.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 1:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i am going through the same thing! i am pregnant with ym second i am 34 weeks and im worried how my 3 year old daughter is going to handle all of this and it gives me nightmares too!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2011