What do you think? adult content

My fiance and I have been together for almost four years. Everything was wonderful even after having our second child until he started a new job. Now that he is promoted to a team leader he comes home with the most horrible attitude, won't talk to me unless he wants something, and has mood swings like no other. I've talked to several of my friends about this to get their insight and it seems each of them have a different thought. I took the kids to the park all day Friday because he wouldn't even so much as look at me, and when I got back he seemed mad that I left. Ever since then he seems back to his normal self. I don't know if he is done with me and just doesn't want to say it, or possibly there is something wrong with him and this is how he handles it? I've tried talking to him about it and just got the typical "nothing" and then "You wouldn't understand anyway" I know men communicate and handle emotions differently than women do. I am just a direct, logical person and his indirect behaviors have me thrown me for a loop! We used to be best friends and now it seems like I'm just a "co-worker" to him. So, what I am asking is from the woman who are experienced in long-term serious relationships, what do you think?? This has been driving me nuts!! TIA!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Counseling maybe.. Sounds like something happened at work...
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Sounds like stress from work........you need to get him to talk to you. Plan a quiet night with him and you and have a chat!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• 4 years, 2 kids and he hasn't asked u to marry him yet?
    Anonymous

• When he says you wont understand, tell him try me maybe I can help?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I think you should tell him how he is making you feel, and that it is not right that he's taking it out on you. He may not be doing it intentionally, but you still feel the way you feel. Good luck!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Thank you ladies. As for the the ignorant comment about 4 years 2 kids.... we are engaged, how else would he be my fiance? :o)

I was thinking a lot of stress from work as well, but he never wants to talk to work, and I am not much of a nag!! Any ideas how I can get him to talk without hounding him?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• As for the the ignorant comment about 4 years 2 kids.... we are engaged, how else would he be my fiance? :o)
    OP--lol..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• sounds like stress !! DF and i go walking every night and just talk about our days, work, ect.. it's good bonding time if your DF is up for it :)
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My husband sometimes does this...he gets stress from work and he brings it home...I tell him he can go straight back to work with that attitude, I'm not your co-worker!

That may be a little too aggressive though...I'd just talk to him and tell him to keep his work stress at work, and come home and relax
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2011