Loosing baby weight

I know that baby weight takes time to come off. But my question is more me looking for suggestions on how to loose it. I had a C Section and the incision is doing GREAT I just have the "pouch" per say over where the incision is. I am looking for ways to loose the pouch.

I am limited on what I can do since I have severe Psoriatic Arthritis where my range of motion in my legs and back are limited.

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Health

• Hi, I' had a c-section, and prior to that I had 2 surgeries in the same area. It's very difficult to get rid of the pouch. Be sure to talk to your doctor about when you can start and what you could do with your condition. But, I am working on it still after almost 2 years of off and on workouts. I am currently doing various movement of ab crunch with a mix of cardio and eating right. You may not get rid of the pouch but it will improve and decrease your baby weight. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2011