I'm thinking about selling Pure Romance..... adult content

Anyone and everyone who has ever or still does sell, what do you think of the company? I'm not new to the direct selling world, however I know nothing about this company and can't seem to find a lot of information on how much the kits are to start or anything else that deals with the company. Any and all good and bad comments are welcomed! :o)

supermama86

Asked by supermama86 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• I've looked into it and almost started but I talked to someone that does it. Craft fairs are a big way to get your name out there and you are limited because it is adult items. The one craft fair I did with her, she didn't sell anything and spent most of her time telling kids to stay away. It's good if you have friends willing to buy from you already but my friends are not that type. It would be too difficult for me to build a new customer base with being limited on craft fairs, such as you wouldn't set up at a church or school craft fair which there are a lot of.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 3:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Oh, also if you send me your email, I would be more than happy to send you all the kit information!
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I loooooove being a Pure Romance Consultant!

Please feel free to contact me privately with any specific questions you may have.

I love the belief system behind the company, I love the way the treat us as Consultants, like they truly appreciate it.

I did my research when I decided I wanted a direct sales business and hands down this was my 1st choice!
    AmeliasMommy206

• My friend sells it. She seems to be doing ok with it. I don't know any details of the company...your best bet would be to contact a rep. GL!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Good Luck!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I don't know anyone but they are fun but they are not consumable products. Which means you would have to find new customers all the time
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have never heard of it honey! sorry! I would love to give you another option and share with you my journey with a network marketing company that is 31 years old! hope this helps!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 4:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Thank you everyone. There are some consumable products that they sell, and I didn't even think about craft fairs. The other company I used to sell for vendor shows was how I received most of my business!! I will have to start asking around to my friends and see what they think because they will ulitmately be the ones who help me start out! Thanks again, everyone had helpful answers!

If you want to send me the info in a message arbnmom feel free, I am open to all ideas!! I am a full-time nursing student so my availabilty outside of home isn't broad enough for employers to hire me! It is frustrating, but at least I know I am working towards a career!! :o)
    supermama86

Comment by supermama86 (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2011