How many times have you been "in love"?♥

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 1:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Twice..
    My DH and my Son..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• twice
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Once, I did think at the time I was in love with my first husband... Now that I am married again I realize it was not love at all. I have never felt like I do now. I am so in love with my hubby!
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have been in love three times in my life, with my high school boyfriend, the boyfriend I had after him and my actual husband now of 39 years.

Answer by older at 1:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• 3
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Twice. I though many other times I was in love....but after a while you realize which ones really mattered. My love for my DH now is the strongest and most powerful thing I've ever experienced in my life.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 1:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Once. I knew I didn't really love my HS bf, even though I said it to him. I just felt bad for him because he came from a terrible home.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Cute question!!!

I used to think I was in love with an EX before I met my SO, but now that I have a child with my SO, I can see that the bond we share increased X100 more which made it possible for us both to love each other even more. We were both very protective of our hearts and only let people halfway in, at the most. Those walls dropped.

So once with my SO.

Twice if I can count my baby girl!
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 1:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have loved other men, but not to the degree that i love my husband. So, i have loved a few guys....but I've only been head over heels in love one time & that is with my DH.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Once and I married him. I had the puppy love and infatuation with a couple guys but no real love until I met my husband.
    chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 2:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2011