Darn the deleted posts!

I was really enjoying the one where she had a 5 year old who broke her crock pot and eats a ton of food, then she deleted it. Sigh......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Hell I couldn't even finish reading that one. It was to much for me to get through. But it sounded to me like some parenting classes needed to happen.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• haha.. I was reading page 4 when she must have deleted it, talk about a mom who doesnt want to hear anything but Yeah, you're doing great, you're right etc..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I was fortunate enough to receive a long, probably just as ignorant message from her! I didn't bother reading it, just deleted. Sorry lady, but if you don't want honest answers, don't ask the question!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree Simplicity! There us just something wrong and sick with a mom who says she shouldn't have to change her life for her child.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I know! I was reading through the comments and went to switch pages & it was gone! Dang! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• darn i was just about to get to that one!!!!

can anyone summarize for me?
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 1:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• hootie, she sent you a pm?

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yep! I did scan it briefly and apparently because she is latina, she is allowed to swear incessantly. And she also wrote that her kids do not come first!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• darn...i missed it....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Sure, her 5 year old broke her crock pot. Apparently she only feeds her kids healthy stuff, her daughter doesn't grow, weighs only 32 pounds and her hair doesn't grow. It got pretty ugly. She said the f word a lot. Some said it was normal child behavior, some said spank the kid, some said the kid needs therapy and some said the parents needed help. Oh yeah, one lady said the kid was being starved!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2011