How many of you have children from different guys?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 1:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have had 3 kids by 3 different dads. It is what it is call me what you choose but they call me Mom
    Crashmonster1

Answer by Crashmonster1 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Depends, I have 1 child and my husband sometimes has 3-4 different personalities loL!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I do. And I'll answer any questions anyone has about it. I messed up...but not with the kids, with their dads. The MEN were the mistakes, NOT my blessing (my babies) And yes I get labelled...a LOT, and yes, at one point in my life I probably deserved it. But now, I KNOW I'm not what those labels try to make me to be.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 1:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I do and as everyone else, I also get labeled. I grew up with a very low self-esteem and always looked for love in a man that was not good enough to be a man let alone a husband. It took me many years to gain the self-esteem that I could have someone better. However I was not sleeping around, each was either a LTR or I was married to. I never had to wonder who the father was.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I guess I can't give a good answer on this one! LOL I only have the one......
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have 3 children. They have 3 different sets of blood running through them. But they share the same daddy. My DH now, my youngests biodad, is the best thing that could have happened to my little family. I loved my oldest childs father, and things were okay for a short time even after the break up, but it went south. I was young (we were teens), and statistics prevailed. My middle child was when I went through a recklass faze...where I deserved some of the "labels", but having a second pregnancy scared me straight I guess. And my third, like I said, is between with my current hubby...who father's all three children.
    I also have two step daughters, and two granddaughters. My family is large and full of lots of fun facts. LOL
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 1:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I only have one. But I did have a miscarriage. So if that baby had been born it would have been two. I was in a relationship with the father of my dd. My husband and I lost a baby. It wasn't a one night stand or anything.

Now... My feelings are...if the mama is taking care of her babies and doing right by them then I don't care about the circumstances of the birth.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have 3 kids from the same man and no I don't judge the ones that have kids with different men. Kids are a gift from God.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 1:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I had my dd when I was in college, got married, and divorced. Now 10yrs later I am happily married to the right man and expecting in Jan. So yes I will have 2 kids, 2 dads but this time I waited until I chose the right man.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• All 4 of my sons (born 2/05, 7/06, 9/07 and 4/09) have different dads and people judge me all of the time. They also think they can judge me because my 3rd son and my nephew have the same dad. It aggravates me.
    Anonymous