What is something totally embarrassing your dd or ds has said to you in public??

Over the weekend I had to buy "Girl things" for the monthly AF visit. My son yells out in the store..."THOSE ARE MOMMYS DIAPERS!" OMG! I swear I turned like 10 shades of red!!

So any ladies ever go through something like this??

YerMami24

Asked by YerMami24 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I believe that is almost EXACTLY what I have been through ~
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 1:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Well...lol

I silent farted on accident once in Walmart & my six year old sniffs my butt & yells "gross Mommy.. you farted"! LOL

I was soooo embarrassed!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My 4 yr old ds yelled out in Walmart "momma don't buy any beer". Over and over again. For thee record I have never purchased beer with my kids, and rarely ever purchase it at all. People were looking like "awe how sad that boy's mom must be a drunk"
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 1:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My daugter was 3 wnd told me my breath stinks and when she was 2 I was wearing a clip on bunl and the wind blew and it shifted and she screamed and laughed saying mommy your hat! Your hat!! Is falling off!! Lol as we were walking into the grocery store. I was mortified lol.
    Anonymous

• We were at macys once and my dd saw these pair of really high stiletos and shouted "mommy you wore those shoes last nighT" lol I was embarrassed I don't evem wear heels. Lol! After her outburst she said mommy I like those shoes.
    Anonymous

• lol sorry dont mean to laugh but i thought it was funny, luckly that hasnt happened to me yet my daughter is only 4 weeks old. but good luck with your son, hope he dosent embaras you to much. but then again those are the kinds of memories your going to treasure the most.
    farmgirl888

Answer by farmgirl888 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Oh yea!! The other day we went out to eat and ds had to pee so i took him to the bathroom and then realized i too had to pee. I usually dont pee with him right there cuz he's toooooo curious and getting older. anyways he see's my underware and screams "What happened??? Did you pee in it?? Oh no it's poo huh mom??" I'm like ohhh geez here we go! lol gotta love it! lol
    YerMami24

Comment by YerMami24 (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• When my oldest was like two, I took him into a public restroom and he screamed out, "Mommy, are you going poopy?" OMG.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2011