Ohhh the Drama! LOL.

Holy crap, maybe there will be a full moon tonight? Last night there was some religious posts where people went crazy. And then, has someone ever responded to a post and then said lol? I see where someone replied to a post nicely, then said lol and got voted down. I only vote down if someone is out of line, not for their own freaking opinion! And some people need to take their meds today and play nice! Now if you will excuse me Jerry Springer is on and that has less drama than Cafe Mom lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in About CafeMom

• the site should be renamed to DramaMoms. for sure.

lol.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I contacted CM about regulating some of the drama - especially Newcomers which is NOT welcoming to new members at all. Their response was to go report and flag things. I replied that there wouldn't be any posts left in NC if I did that. Their response "We appreciate your concern"

SMH.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 2:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• tangle, the drama is what keeps CM afloat. it seems they 'regulate' just enough to keep their own ass out of legal messes.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• well, thank you, but i think there might be others who disagree. LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yeah, I'm thinking CM doesn't care unless u straight up threaten to kill someone!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• And Dull, I just want to say I appreciate your opinion because you don't bash and are straight up.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• dull- I don't disagree- I enjoy reading your opinions! And to the OP- I agree about the admins not really regulating things that much. I think it goes with some complaints that they were regulating too much last year or the year before. Not sure though.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2011