Being banned from Baby Gaga. Anyone else been banned from there? What do u think about banning in general?

disturbedplanet

Asked by disturbedplanet at 3:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Depends on they are being banned for. More than likely they are banned for a good reason and I'm all for it.
    Anonymous

• I'm not a member there, and aren't very familiar with their site, or their rules. But in general, when you sign up for a site you agree to their rules and promise to follow them. Being banned after breaking the rules just helps keep order for those who do follow the rules.

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I agree with Ginger
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 3:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i agree with ginger also. break the rules you wont get to participate on that website. its fair
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Wow...BG is more extreme (content wise) than CM. I wonder what someone would have to do to get banned from there? O.o

I agree with everyone above. Rules are there for a reason. If you break the rules, it's absolutely fair that you get banned.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I agree with everyone else too. Rules are there for a reason. If they are broken, banning is appropriate.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Baby gaga isn't a good board. A lot of those girls are pretty bitchy. I just don't go there.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• baby gaga is another board oh I din't know their were more but if you get banned just stay at cafemom then you can find the group to join hwere they just like you the way you are
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Well actually they wanted to ban me from the first few days I was on there. I answered some girls questions about "porn and men" and that's when it all started. They started saying things like "that doesnt make any sense" "youre a NOOB, get out of here." Then, when I started making my own threads like "myspace bullshit" and others they started attacking me left and right. They always accused me of "spewing my hatred"..... when they were the ones telling me things like "i wish u would just die, go to the lincoln tunnel bridge and shoot yourself" and other weird things. I just wanted to have fun and speak my mind. And then this one girl named KateDidIt went all out and started two threads to have me banned. The owner told me that I was "entertaining" so she wouldnt ban me. Then I got banned recently.. boo hoo
    disturbedplanet

Answer by disturbedplanet at 10:54 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• It's crazy when you get banned for another member being mad at you & telling the site owner you made a fake account & posted drama in threads tho.
    siannakreations

Answer by siannakreations at 8:17 PM on May. 13, 2010