Need something to do with boneless skinless chicken breasts!!

I'm sick of shake n bake, and I'm not a griller, so I dont know what to do! I have some bbq sauce, which would be good, and I also have mesquite flavoring. What could I do with a stove/or oven to make something yummy!!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 2:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• WEll if you want something new.. I'm actually making French's onion crusted chicken breasts today. Or you could make chicken fettucini..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Tonight - I'm boiling mine and shredding it into some yellow rice.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• you know those onion crispy things people put on green bean casserole?? Well a family fave at my house is dip chicken in egg and crush up the onion things and use that for the breading...but first cut the chicken into strips! Its soooo good and the kids will love it!! :)
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have this one recipe at home I love.. i dont have it on me though at work now. But I do know I got it from the TASTE OF HOME catalogs.. heres the link if you would like
    http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Ingredients/Chicken-Recipes/Chicken-Breast-Recipes

Last night I made a mexican chicken cassarole with my boneless skinless breast
    that was just boiled chicken breast
    cream of mushroom
    cream of chicken soup
    chopped onion
    nacho cheese doritos (crushed)
    sour cream
    salt and shrredded cheese all mixed together.. then baked in the over..t hat was pretty good but a little bland if you make it I would find something to spice it up a bit.
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I just cooked mine in a pan with a little olive oil, garlic and tomato sauce. Shredded it and put it in corn tortillas.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 2:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• cook the chicken for tacos, put on pizza, bbq chicken, cut up and add to rice and peas and cheese for a cassorle, chicken helper, can add to mac and cheese, homemade egg rolls, add to pasta along with vegs.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• 1lb chicken cut crosswise into 1/2" strips
    2/3c bisquick mix
    1/2c grated fresh parmesan (2/3c of the pizza kind)
    1/2tsp garlic salt
    1/2tsp paprika
    (I also add some thyme and cumin to taste---well, smell)
    3tbs butter/margarine melted
    1 slightly beaten egg.

Preheat oven to 450. Line cookie sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray. In 1-gal ziploc, mix dry ingredients.
    Dip chicken in egg, place in bag, seal, shake to coat, place on cookie sheet. Drizzle butter over chicken when complete.
    Bake 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through until no longer pink in the center.

These are great with mashed or scalloped potatoes, mac and chz, or buffalo wing sauce and doritos!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I boil my chicken until it's done and then drain them off and put them on a foiled pan, baste them with BBQ sauce and pop them in the oven on about 450 just to carmelize the sauce on the chicken and there you go! lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 2:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i've got a few. 1st chicken parmesean, dip chicken into some blended eggs, dip into breadcrumbs that have parmesean cheese mixed inot it, fry till browned on either side use chicken broth with butter, watersfine too, to keep the crumbs from sticking to pan. after browned take chicken and put into a baking pan place spaghetti sauce on top of chicken followed by mozzerela cheese finish cooking in oven. 2nd one is a wrap. slice the breast into strips, fry with 1 or 2 diced garlic cloves. after cooked, slice some red, bell peppers, and an onion and fry up as well. put chicken pepper and onion in wrap top with salsa and chedder cheese. 3rd is chicken alfredo. boil linguinie. cube chicken and fry up, put can of mushroom soup in pan that you fried the chicken, add some milk till it is thin, add parmesean cheese to thicken it up till its the right consistancy. put brocoli in linguinie water to boil. when finished combine and serve.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 2:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Beachybabe has it!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2011