THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY BABY!!!!

My daughter has a lot of different sounds she likes to make make and she rotates the sounds around often.

Her current one is a very low growl that kind of scared me! Is my baby possessed?

She thinks my reaction is funny, but it seriously sounds like a sound you would use in a horror movie!

Gingerwheel

Asked by Gingerwheel at 2:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe she IS possessed!! Like Linda Blair! Just kidding, it's fine.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• my son used to make a really strange sound...the only way to describe it was like white noise or static...i think kids just like to experiment with different sounds and see what they can make :) I wouldn't worry
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• she's playing, my kids all growled.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• oh how funny! I looked online and it said that teething, pooping or dirty diapers is most common reason for a deep growl. I see her 2nd tooth is coming in!

Seriously the sound freaked me out!!!! I hate to use this word, but it was kinda demonic sounding.
    Gingerwheel

Comment by Gingerwheel (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• She's experimenting to see what reaction she'll get from you....no , just kidding.:D Maybe it's a new noise she likes to make for now..it will change to another soon! I miss those days. :D
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 2:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Agree with above, she is probably just experimenting with her new found voice control!
    KTurner4

Answer by KTurner4 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Lol this made me giggle. Babies are so fun
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Haha to funny, my DS making growling noises & many others i never heard so i am sure she is fine,just experimenting
    Chelhaidax

Answer by Chelhaidax at 3:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My son makes strange sounds all the time, I would say unless you see your baby up in the air or the room is really cold you should be fine.
    I would say that she praticing with the range of her voice.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• There's nothing wrong with your baby. She's learning how to make new sounds, and it's fun!
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2011