What is your baby room decor going to be

kellylong78

Asked by kellylong78 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its not anything now, but when we move to our new place in August, the baby's room will have a honeysuckle pink color on the walls and we have an espresso wood crib. Other than that, I don't have any idea, LOL.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• my girls are growing up but when babies we found noahs ark border and bedding at burligton coat factory.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• the honeysuckle pink sounds beautiful, and I love noahs ark also, its so exciting isnt it
    kellylong78

Comment by kellylong78 (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• well my DD was winnie the pooh until she was a year old and i got sick of Pooh so we changed it to Princess Style and she LOVES ehr room! as for our DS we are currently trying to put together dark wood with blue as the biggest color, and Planes Trains,and Cars -infact we are using some of my husbands wooden trucks and metal Tonka trucks his gramps saved, and even signed race car pictures hes had since he was a little kid :)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2011