So sad =( need help w.this one!!

i washed all my babys clothes with a brand new pair of BLACK shorts of my bfs!!!!! omg they ALL got stains with dye. im guessing dye..? i didnt realzed the shorts were in there. my son was helping throw clothes in from the laundry basket. so guessing thats how the shorts got in there. lol well now all her 6-9 months clothes are stain. i dont have money to buy all new clothes so shes been wearing them stained up =( any ideas how to gt the stains out???

jennifer_oakley

Asked by jennifer_oakley at 2:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Bleach on the whites? Oxy Clean?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• try letting them soak in oxy clean, don't let them dry...it will be harder once the dye dries on there...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree with mompam Oxy Clean happens to me all the time!
    jess410

Answer by jess410 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Pre spray with one of the stain removers which says on it- removes set in stain. I can't remember which one it is, but it is worth a try. You can also try to soak in an Ajax mixture which is color safe. It will take quite awhile, just put warm water in the sink and add ajax, mix it around and let them sit. In a couple of hours you will know if it is working or not. If you can get it, at our dollar stores here there is a cleaner called Awesome. If you can find it, try it 1st. I am amazed at the product. It has removed ink, lipstick and all kind of other hard to remove stains. Good luck.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• the stains are def. set & i havent tryed oxy... thanks!
    jennifer_oakley

Comment by jennifer_oakley (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• whenever something like that happens please remember that if you dry them the stains will set. I would just keep washing and washing and dont dry them.
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2011